Discover the West Village and the neon signs this neighborhood is known for on an informative guided tour. Hear stories how the city had to fight to preserve the signs you see before your very eyes. Tour with an expert author, who takes you past about a dozen neon signs dating back to the 1930s, ’40s and ’50s.
Duration:  1hr 30mins
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Explore the West Village on a guided walking tour, led by a licensed professional with a passion for the city
- Check out the iconic neon signs that have lit up this neighborhood for years, marking the locations of some of the neighborhood’s most stalwart restaurants, bars and small businesses
- Walk through the area at dusk, getting the ideal view of the lighted signs as you learn about the designs and materials that go into creating them
- Hear stories about the history of the dozen signs you see before you—and the continued fight to preserve them
- Guided tour of West Village’s Neon signs
Please wear comfortable shoes.
Meeting location:  209 W Houston St
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year