- Tour classic drinking joints amid the chaos of Midtown to discover where New Yorkers have wet their whistles for decades
- Sip on Prohibition-style cocktails with a historical tour that gets your taste buds involved
- Learn about the history of Prohibition from the perspective of early 20th-century immigrants
- Follow your award-winning guide as you delve deep into the history of the Big Apple
- Drink samples and snacks
- Guided tour
- Please wear comfortable but classy attire and shoes per bar requirements
- Please no flip-flops or Birkenstocks
- Must be at least 21 years of age and carry a valid ID
- Snacks provided are gluten-free and vegetarian-friendly
- Participants are 21+ years old
- Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Speakeasy & Pub Night Tour in NYC
Embark on a guided evening walking tour that combines a dose of New York City Prohibition and immigrant history. Visit up to three of the city's most historic bars, pubs, and speakeasies as you mingle with people from around the world and rub elbows with NYC locals.
Duration:  3hrs - 3hrs 30mins
NYC Flatiron, Food, History, & Architecture Tour
Explore two of NYC's most charming neighborhoods, Flatiron and Union Square, on a food, history, and architecture tour. Gain an insider’s perspective of these places as you visit its hidden gems and partake in delicious tasting menus.
Speakeasies, Dumplings & Donuts Walking Tour of New York City
Trek through Chinatown and Little Italy to feast on the local food scene during a guided tour. Treat your tastebuds to a flavor-filled exploration of authentic dumplings and donuts, visit a speakeasy and more as you experience New York City's vibrant culture.