- Spend a summer day floating downriver with a relaxing tubing adventure where you enjoy the warm weather and cool breeze
- Take advantage of roundtrip transportation between the city and river: Focus on the fun with professional drivers, who get you around in style
- Dangle your feet in the cool water as you float away on a relaxing three-hour tubing experience down the Shenandoah and Potomac River
- Grab some delicious catered lunch at the end of the trip for a tasty ending to your river adventure
- Visit a regional brewery that brews more than 20 beers and grows hops on-site, for a 5oz sampling of their thirst-quenching brews
- Roundtrip Transportation from D.C.
- 3-hour tubing experience on Shenandoah and Potomac Rivers
- Tube rental
- Catered lunch
- Trip to local brewery
Please bring a water bottle, rain jacket, change of cloths, towel, sunglasses, sunblock and water shoes. This is a 21+ only trip so please bring ID.
Non-refundable. No full or partial refunds are given to customers who miss the event. Activity is subject to change or cancellation based on the weather and river level conditions. In the event of a cancellation, your voucher will be fully refunded. All trips run rain or shine, though in the unlikely event of cancellation, you will be notified. $20 change fee for any reschedules within 14 day period prior to event date, subject to availability. $35 rescheduling fee for reschedules within 48 hours of departure. $45 fee for no-shows or for missing the bus.