- Hear about the feuding families and political intrigues that pit neighbor against neighbor, patriot against loyalist.
- Listen to stories about real people like John Holt the “Liberty Printer”, Alexander McDougall, leader of the Sons of Liberty, The Wicked Triumverate and the Odious Six
- Learn about NYC’s beginnings and its strategic role in the American Revolution
- Take a walk through St. Paul’s Chapel, the town’s “Country Church”, built in 1766 and still intact today. We’ll also visit some of the graves in the graveyard
- Walk through an old neighborhood called “Golden Hill” where the first true bloodshed of the American Revolution happened (or did it?)
- We have a 48-hour Cancellation Policy
- If it’s within 48 of the tour start time, there will be no refunds given
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Revolutionary War Culper Spies Tour in NYC
The first modern spy ring operated here in NYC during the American Revolution - The Culper Spy Ring! Follow the story of spymasters Col Benjamin Tallmadge and Maj John Andre as they strove to outwit each other in a deadly game of espionage!
Hamilton and Burr Tour in NYC
Follow the footsteps of Hamilton and Burr as well as the duel that changed a nation. Forget everything you think you know about this part of history; we'll delve into the lives of these two incredible men to tell you the story no one else can!
Duration:  2hrs 30mins