- Glide along the shimmering waters of the Long Island Sound in search of the perfect catch with an all-day fishing charter
- Cast away for hours of fun reeling in fish that can range from striped bass, bluefish, fluke and other seasonal fish off the North Shore of Queens
- Leave the logistics to the pros, who provide all the rods and bait, then take you to where the fish are biting
- Get some fishing tricks and tips from your captain, who guides you every step of the way
- Focus on the fun while the captain and mate plan out the trip, prepare the bait and prep your catch to take home
- Private fishing charter for up to six people
- Captain and guide
- Fishing license
- Bait, rod and tackle
Start time is flexible. Please contact operator to confirm your start time Please dress according to weather conditions. Boat is equipped with a bathroom. No pets allowed.
Contact us to set your start time and confirm which type of fish we’ll be fishing for.
Non-refundable deposits. Cancellations based on weather conditions are determined by the captain.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Private Fishing Charter for up to Thirty Passengers in Flushing
Cruise over the serene waters of the Long Island Sound on a private fishing charter for up to 30 passengers. Reel in striped bass, bluefish, porgy and more as an expert captain leads you to spots teeming with fish.