Witness New York City come alive under the moonlight on a guided night tour. See the twinkling lights and feel the thriving energy as you explore this always-pulsating city.
Duration:  1hr 30mins
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Be dazzled by the glowing bright lights of The City that Never Sleeps when you hop on a double-decker open-top bus
- Enjoy panoramic views of top attractions, such as the Rockefeller Center or the distinctive Times Square billboards
- Check out the only garden where excitement grows instead of flowers: the Madison Square Garden, an impressive multi-purpose arena that hosts events ranging from sports to concerts
- Learn more about the city and its highlights from expert tour guides, who will be happy to share with you interesting anecdotes and information about iconic landmarks
- See the elegant white lights of the Empire State Building and possibly witness this New York City symbol lit up with the colors matching the occasion
- Travel across the Brooklyn Bridge, basking on the magnificent view of its lights reflected on the East River
- Bus tour with 360º panoramic views of NYC
- Twilight tour of the city lights and famous landmarks!
- English tour guide with audio guide narration available in 11 different languages to learn all about NYC’s history and sights.
All sales are final: tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded by City Sightseeing
Meeting location:  625 8th Ave
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year