- Shop for ninety minutes with up to twenty minutes in each store with time to shop and try on clothing
- Discover some of the best second-hand shops in New York City with the help of a professional
- Visit a minimum of three stores where you can find unusual and fine things at bargain prices
- Enjoy a small group to ensure a pleasurable personable experience that is intimate and fun
- Ask your shopping expert for tips on how to shop second-hand and vintage
- Get advise on where to go for repairs and alterations
- Learn how to find the best sample sales in New York City for a savings as deep as 90% off retail
- Receive a generous guide of additional mapped second-hand shops in the area for you to explore on your own.
There is a non-refundable $5 registration fee for each person to join our Williamsburg, Brooklyn (Name Your Price shopping day). At the end, pay what it was worth to you!
- Wear comfy shoes
- Wear clothing you can easily change in & out of & try on over
- Sizes: 0-16 with no guarantee of size availability due to the nature of 2nd-hand shopping
- Limited clothing for men, children & plus-size clothing
- Shops offer seasonal: clothing, shoes, hats. handbags, jewelry, and decor
- No hi-end labels
- Participants are at least 15 years of age
- All participants are able to stand and walk a distance without difficulty
The show must go on, rain or shine. A $5 nonrefundable registration fee applies per shopper.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below