Gain entry to the Museum of the City of New York with a general admission ticket. Uncover the distinctive nature of urban life in the world’s most influential metropolis.
Duration:  2hrs - 3hrs
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Begin your journey to New York at the venue dedicated to celebrating, documenting, and interpreting the city’s past, present, and future
- Visit the must-see exhibition that explores NYC’s history and future through objects, images, video, photography and interactive digital experiences
- Hang out with a Museum scholar or educator who reveals the stories behind 400 years of New York City history
- Enjoy sweet treats, savory snacks, breakfast, and lunch at the award-winning NYC bakery Amy’s Bread
- Explore the Museum Shop, offering a wide array of exhibition-related and New York City-centric items and gifts
- Admission to the museum
- Free Wi-Fi access available throughout the building as well as on the Front Terrace.
- The Museum offers free coat check during regular Museum hours on the First Floor.
- Feel free to text, post, and share what you see during your visit.
- Pencils, sketchbooks, and notebooks are permitted. However, pens, paints, and
easels are not permitted.
- Tripods, selfie sticks, and flash photography are not permitted.
- Single strollers are permitted in the galleries, at the discretion of gallery guards. The Museum will not hold or store luggage. All bags are subject to inspection.
Meeting location:  1220 5th Ave
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year