Uncover the many surprises Mexico City has to offer on a guided tour. Highlights include the Templo Mayor, Museum of Anthropology, Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe and Teotihuacan Pyramid.
Duration:  24hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Spend six days and five nights on a guided Mexico City sightseeing tour, led by a professional
- Check out Templo Mayor, one of the main temples of the Aztec empire, in the capital city of Tenochtitlan, now known as Mexico City
- See Museo de Antropologia (Museum of Anthropology), a national museum with one of the largest collections of pre-Colombian artifacts, including the Stone of Sun (Aztec calendar sun) and Aztec Xochipili statue
- Make your way to the Basilica de Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe (Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe), one of the most visited Basilicas in the Catholic religion
- Witness Teotihuacan Pyramid (Pyramid of the Sun), which is believed to be constructed in 200 CE and is one of the largest structures in the Mesoamerican empire
- Six-night hotel accommodations
- Six breakfasts
- Bilingual guide in Spanish and in English
- Sightseeing tour activities
- Bus transportation
Airfare is not included with the price. Lunches and dinners are not included with the tour.
Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least three weeks in advance.
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year