Get a distinctly artistic view on NYC as you learn how art of all kinds influences the city. Take advantage of a guided walking tour of galleries and graffiti to get a taste of this innovative art scene.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Customize a four-hour private tour to explore Manhattan’s’s art scene with a focus on street art
- Wander through the bustling streets of the Big Apple with a professional tour guide, who’s full of fascinating tidbits
- Listen to entertaining and educational narration about the development of NYC neighborhoods and how the different arts have transformed the city
- Learn the difference between tags, vandalism, street art, graffiti, murals and wheatpastes
- Visit Chelsea, the Meatpacking District, SoHo and High Line Park to view street art and galleries
- Guided tour of street art
Tour length is dependent upon number of neighborhoods and galleries visited. Wear comfortable walking shoes. Meals may be arranged at an extra cost.
Meeting location:  462 Marlborough Rd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year