Explore Manhattan’s Little Italy as you learn about the colorful neighborhood's history, cultural significance, and journey. Listen to stories of the locals' strong family ties and the impassioned perseverance that characterizes the Italian culture.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Journey into the past of the thriving neighborhood with an authentic historical narrative of its people and development
- Explore some of the area’s famous streets, including Elizabeth Street, Mulberry Bend, Prince, and more
- Gain a deeper appreciation of how locals have preserved and celebrated their heritage, creating a window into another world within a new place
- A 2-hour tour of Manhattan’s Little Italy
- A friendly and informative guide
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Tour the Catacombs by Candlelight in NYC
Gain exclusive access to the off-limits areas of the historic Basilica of St. Patrick's Old Cathedral. Explore the sacred space by candlelight, marveling at its high, vaulted ceilings, stunning stained glass windows, and Neo-Gothic architecture.
Duration:  1hr 30mins
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year