- Take advantage of special access to the Woolworth Building, which is normally off-limits to the public
- Learn about the history of the building, how it was created, and how it has been restored over the years
- Visit the spectacular cathedral-esque lobby and mezzanine of the building, nicknamed the Cathedral of Commerce
- Explore the cellar level where you see an abandoned bank vault and entrances that once had direct access to the NYC subway
- Access inside the Woolworth Building
- Guided tour
Wait outside until the tour guide arrives; photographs are allowed but no flashes or videos will be permitted. There are no public restroom facilities available, and no food or drink or pets are allowed in the building. Children under 10 years old are not permitted.