Trade the Manhattan streets for fresh mountain powder on an outdoor adventure. Enjoy a day trip that includes transportation, equipment rentals, and an all-access lift pass at Hunter Mountain.
Duration:  10hrs - 13hrs
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Enjoy convenient roundtrip transportation from Manhattan to Hunter Mountain–located in the gorgeous Catskill Mountains
- Hit the slopes with full on-site gear rental, including your choice of skis or snowboard plus boots, bindings, and safety-approved helmets
- Explore your snowy surroundings with an all-area lift ticket and access to dozens of world-class ski and snowboard runs
- Choose to try out trails ranging from beginner-friendly slopes to those for adrenaline junkies
- Full-day trip
- All-area lift ticket
- Ski or snowboard equipment rentals
- Round-trip transportation from NYC
- Complimentary hot beverage
Please arrive at least 20 minutes early for check-in and boarding.
Mar 20, 2017
The bus was a little late and it was super cold out waiting for it that early in the morning but other than that, the ride was great, the tour guide was great, the mountain was great and it was a beautiful day! Overall it was a super experience. Thank you! - Melissa & Hunter
Mar 18, 2017
I was a little disappointed that the bus was a little late. I understand there was an accident on the road which made it hard for us to get on time. It was my first time skiing and I was looking forward to take the lesson and start my day, and I missed the first class so I had to wait an hour and a half to start my day. Maybe be more mindful there's also first time skiers, and at least help them get out of the bus first so they don't miss their lesson and can enjoy the complete day.
Feb 27, 2017
Like to give a big thanks to Colin. He was a great tour guide. And another special thanks to Walter the bus driver good driver and the nice guy.
Meeting location:  85 Delancey St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year