Take a bite out of the Big Apple with a hop-on hop-off bus tour around Downtown. See the heart of the city from atop a bus and explore carefully selected stops.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Hop on one of the big red buses for a full-day city tour exploring all that Downtown has to offer, from the banks of Wall Street to the punks of the East Village
- Start your tour in iconic Times Square, the most visited location in the entire world
- Get off at the Empire State Building, which is officially one of the Seven Wonders of the Modern World
- Discover the bohemian Greenwich Village, home to legends of music and literature, as well as The Whitney Museum of American Art, a temple to modern art
- Make your way to Battery Park, a small oasis of green that looks out over Upper Bay and the Statue of Liberty
- One-day Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of NYC
- One route and 17 stops
- This tour is conducted in English with audio guides available in Russian, Portuguese, Korean, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Hebrew, Italian, German, French, Spanish, and English.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.
Meeting location:  625 8th Ave
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year