Immerse yourself in New York City's bohemian history as you stroll through one of the most renowned neighborhoods in NYC: Greenwich Village. Take a trip down bohemian lane for the area's history and culture, stopping for three tastings of the Village's classic treats.
Duration:  2hrs 30mins - 3hrs
Best Price Guaranteed
- Go for a three-hour walk around Greenwich Village, where countless counterculture movements were born
- Check out legendary local sights, including Cafe Wha, The Cherry Lane Theater and the Whitney Museum
- Hear stories of famous former and current residents from your knowledgeable guides
- Get a taste for the local cuisine with pitstops at 3 different spots, including Bleeker Street Pizza, Hudson Bagels and Mamoun’s
- Three-hour guided walking tour of Greenwich Village
- Expert and knowledgable guides
- Bottled water
- Three tastings of NYC’s classic culinary offerings
Please arrive 10 minutes early. Wear weather appropriate clothes, including comfortable shoes, umbrellas on rainy days and smiles for the guides.
Who needs rules?
Tours take place rain or shine.
Meeting location:  131 W 3rd St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year