Jazz hands up and ready when you embark in a walking tour of New York City's theatre district. Uncover the history of Hamilton and other shows, while witnessing legendary landmarks up-close.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Uncover where the very first documented musical performance in New York City took place
- Listen to stories about the immigrants who helped create the city into the musical mecca we know today
- Have fun singing along to plenty of jazzy show tunes with your passionate guides, including tunes from Showboat and South Pacific nautical musicals
- Enjoy listening about strange theatre superstitions and odd quirks that many actors face before and during a performance
- Guided walking tour
- Supplemental photos and narration provided by your guide
Guests should dress appropriately for the weather and wear comfortable walking shoes.
Rescheduling for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year