- Explore the East Village on a three-hour tour that shows you where countless counterculture movements were born
- Get a taste of the local cuisine with pitstops at three locations: Yonah Schimmel Knishes, Economy Candy and Katz’s Delicatessen
- Check out legendary local sights, including the Tenement Museum, Katz Delicatessen, and the legendary St. Mark’s Avenue
- Hear stories of famous former and current residents from your knowledgeable guide
- Three-hour guided walking tour of The East Village
- Bottled water
- Five tastings
Please arrive 10 minutes early and wear comfortable shoes.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Greenwich Village Walking Tour With Food Tastings
Immerse yourself in New York City's bohemian history as you stroll through one of the most renowned neighborhoods in NYC: Greenwich Village. Take a trip down bohemian lane for the area's history and culture, stopping for three tastings of the Village's classic treats.
Duration:  2hrs 30mins - 3hrs