Explore this once historic immigrant neighborhood (known as wicked New York) on a guided tour. Listen to stories about murder and mayhem as you walk the same streets were the gangsters gathered and crime flourished.
Duration:  2hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Come see and walk the notorious streets of the East Village and Lower East Side on a guided tour
- Spend two-hours and thirty-minutes discovering places that were home to crime, prostitution, murders, grave robberies and more
- Hear stories of this once densely populated area where Jewish and Italian gangsters once met
- Visit the cemetery which is the site of one of the most sensational and ghoulish crimes ever committed
- Visit Tompkins Square park where a tragic boat fire changed the face of this neighborhood
- Guided tour
Food, drinks and gratuities are not included in tour.
Please come prepared with comfortable walking shoes and proper clothing for weather forecast.
Partial refunds for cancellations made at least seven days in advance.
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year