Enjoy the space of our Community Darkroom in the heart of Bushwick with a two-hour reservation of one of our eight enlargers. Use our range of equipment to get the very best out of your film and benefit from a communal environment of like-minded people.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Our goal is to provide artists and residents with a vibrant, affordable space to practice, promote and preserve the art of film photography
- Enjoy two hours of making the most of all the equipment you need to process your photographs effectively
- 2 hour use of:
- Eight enlargers capable of printing 35mm up to 4x5 film
- Easels and trays for printing up to 20”x24”
- Grain focusers
- Contact printing glass
- Multigrade filters
- Timers and safelights
- All basic chemistry
- We’re open to the public from 6:00-9:00PM Monday-Wednesday and 12:00PM-8:00PM Thursday-Sunday
- Anyone can come in to drop off film or use the darkroom during these times
- Cancelation must be made 24hrs in advance
Dec 3, 2018
The scans came out with a red line on them. The equipment is old and not in good shape...
Jul 29, 2018
The darkroom had everything I needed, the volunteer made sure everything was in good order and she was very helpful, plus there was air conditioning!
May 6, 2018
Grest equipment and supportive, helpful staff.
Meeting location:  110 Troutman St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Three-Hour Darkroom Session for B&W Film in Bushwick
Explore your passion for film photography with the chance to develop your images by hand in our darkroom. Experiment with light and contrast, taking complete control over your craft with a three-hour session using our B&W enlarger.
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year