- See a wide variety of murals. Because the artists have license to represent the birds as they choose to, there is tremendous variation in the styles of painting. And the murals range from lovely panels that fill a window frame to spectacular paintings covering the entire side of a building.
- Learn about the inspiration for this amazing project, the artists who are participating in it, and the plans for its future.
- Visit John James Audubon’s impressive gravesite in the Trinity Church Cemetery.
- Go on a great tour for those who are interested in birds or in public art or in climate change.
- Go on a tour of an interesting and attractive neighborhood in a part of Harlem that most visitors to NYC do not get to.
Friendly and knowledgeable tour guide will stop at least 30 murals, giving information about each of them and the artists who created them. Guide will also present general information about the Audubon Mural Project’s origins and future.
Most important is sturdy and comfortable footwear. If the weather is cold, please be sure to wear/bring warm enough clothing, including hat and gloves. Binoculars are an asset for seeing high murals on the sides of buildings.
This tour does not accommodate pets.
Full refund if you cancel up to 48 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below