Embark on a seven-day tour beginning in Rome, "the eternal city." Then, discover the jewels of the most beautiful cities of Tuscany, including Florence, Pisa, Lucca, Pistoia and Prato.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Head to the Mediterranean coastline, to explore Italy to its fullest on a guided seven-day excursion
- Hear stories about Italy and how this country has made a powerful impact Western Civilization
- Witness many different landmarks in Rome, including Il Colosseo, where gladiators once fought, il Pantheon, Fontana di Trevi, Piazza Navona, Piazza di Spagna, and Il Vittoriano
- Visit the Vatican Museums, where we’ll see an endless collection of treasures: Michelangelo’s Sistine Chapel, St. Peter’s Basilica
- Uncover all that Florence has to offer, such as Il Duomo, Santa Maria Novella, Il Battistero, Ponte Vecchio, and Basilica di Santa Croce
- Seven-day tour
Some lunches are not included in the tour.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Passport must have six months prior to expiration.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least three weeks in advance.
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year