Marvel at a cascade of blazing reds, yellows, and oranges of Hudson Valley fall foliage from a private helicopter. Launch from Westchester Airport and soar over the Hudson Valley.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Fly into the air on a forty-five-minute helicopter tour over the mountains and river canyons of the Hudson Valley
- Check out the trees changing colors as you make the most of your season and discover the magic of flight
- Landmarks on the tour include: Castle-on-Hudson, Kykuit (Rockefeller Estate), Sleepy Hollow Lighthouse, Gov. Mario M. Cuomo Bridge, Indian Point Energy Center, Harriman State Park, Bear Mountain, US Military Academy at West Point* and the infamous Sing Sing Prison
- 45-minute tours also include flying over Dick’s Castle, Bannerman Castle and landmarks south of the Gov. Mario M. Cuomo Bridge: Lyndhurst Mansion and The Palisades
- Enjoy a cold beverage or eat a delicious snack inside a swanky lounge to fuel up before boarding
45-minute private helicopter tour
Please bring sunglasses, camera or cell phone for pictures (Samsung Galaxy Note 7 phones are not allowed).
- Tours subject to weather and aircraft maintenance
- Routes subject to change
- Maximum weight is 250 lbs per passenger, also subject to combined weight limits per aircraft
- Children younger than 2 years may ride on their parent’s lap at no cost
- Passengers under the age of 18 require parental consent.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
Meeting location:  67 Tower Rd
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year