- Lift off into the air on a forty-five-minute helicopter tour over the mountains and river canyons of the Hudson Valley
- See the trees changing colors as you make the most of your season and discover the magic of flight
- Landmarks on the tour include: Castle-on-Hudson, Kykuit (Rockefeller Estate), Sleepy Hollow Lighthouse, Gov. Mario M. Cuomo Bridge, Indian Point Energy Center, Harriman State Park, Bear Mountain, US Military Academy at West Point* and the infamous Sing Sing Prison
- 45-minute tours also include flying over Dick’s Castle, Bannerman Castle and landmarks south of the Gov. Mario M. Cuomo Bridge: Lyndhurst Mansion and The Palisades
- Sip a cold beverage or eat a delicious snack inside a swanky lounge to fuel up before boarding
45-minute helicopter tour shared with other passengers
Please bring sunglasses, camera or cell phone for pictures, except Samsung Galaxy Note 7 phones (not allowed).
Tours subject to weather and aircraft maintenance. Not a private tour. Minimum 2 passengers are required. Routes subject to change. Maximum weight is 250 lbs per passenger, also subject to combined weight limits per aircraft. Children younger than 2 years may ride on their parent’s lap at no cost. Under 18 requires parental consent.
Customer must change or cancel at least 48 hours before scheduled flight. In case of poor weather or helicopter maintenance, operator will notify customer at least 2 hours before departure.