- Start your lesson on the ground: go over flight controls, important flying techniques and safety procedures
- Put what you learn into practice when you lift off for an exhilarating one-on-one flight with your instructor
- View the stunning green fields of Westchester County and the blue waves of the Hudson River as you soar above
- Marvel at the beauty of the New York coastline and enjoy the tranquil shores of Connecticut from a sky-high perspective
- Ground instruction
- Approximately 30-minute flight with experienced flight instructor
Please bring sunglasses, camera or cell phone for pictures. Please note that Samsung Galaxy Note 7 phones are not allowed.
Lessons subject to weather and aircraft maintenance. Maximum weight is 250 lbs per passenger, also subject to combined weight limits per aircraft. Recommended minimum age 14. Under 18 requires parental consent. Lessons are not permitted in NYC airspace. Up to two additional passengers permitted for an additional $95 fee per passenger.
Customer must change or cancel at least 48 hours before scheduled flight to avoid penalty. In case of poor weather or aircraft maintenance, operator will notify customer at least 2 hours before scheduled flight.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below