Enjoy a two-hour and thirty-minute cruise up the Hudson River to Bear Mountain State park. See the autumnal sights and take part in the on-board Oktoberfest with German food and beer.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Set off on a relaxing cruise as you set sail up the Hudson to scenic Bear Mountain State Park
- Sit back and relax as you take in the foliage all around, enjoying the wide range of colors on the trees
- Have fun with Oktoberfest festivities onboard as you devour German-inspired food and drink, while listening to some live oom-pah music
- Guided cruise
- Live German Oom-pah & Polka band
- Light narration of sights and highlights from a Circle Line guide
- On-board amenities including outdoor deck space, heated/air conditioned indoor seating with large windows made for sightseeing, and restrooms.
- On-board Oktoberfest menu + café (Available for Purchase)
- Oktoberfest Cruise runs Saturdays and Sundays from September 21st to November 10th, and on Columbus Day, Monday, October 14th
- Boarding at 8:30 AM and departing at 9 AM; 2.5 hour (approximately) cruise up and down the Hudson River, with 3 hours to spend at Bear M Mountain.
- Live German Oom-pah & Polka bands playing on every cruise.
- Light narration of sights and highlights from a Circle Line guide included in all trips.
- Cruises sail rain or shine. Schedule subject to change.
- There is a steep hill leading from the dock at Bear Mountain to the main park area. Please be aware this hill may be difficult for some people to climb, including those with difficulty walking or in wheelchairs
- The Circle Line drop off area is about 4.6 miles from the Anthony Wayne recreational area where Bear Mountain’s Oktoberfest is held
- Please prepare for a ~15 minute cab ride there and back. The boat departs promptly from Bear Mountain at the Captain’s noted time
Meeting location:  Pier 83 W 42nd St
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year