Take a tour around the world's first-ever rooftop vineyard to discover how it's disrupting a thousand-year-old industry. Mingle with the founder while sipping on three vintages from the several wineries that make wines with the grape grown here.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Set off on a guided tour of the rooftop vineyard, seeing the sights with one of the founders leading the way
- Discover the challenges and benefits of wine making in an urban environment like Brooklyn
- Taste three different wines from wineries in the Finger Lakes region, all of which belong to the investors behind this project
- Lounge in the hammocks after the tour is done, taking in the city view straight on the rooftop
- Guided tour of the Rooftop Vineyard
- Samples of three wines
It’s recommended to enter the Brooklyn Navy Yard at the corner of Navy and Sands streets.
Participants must be 21 years of age or older.
Meeting location:  4th St
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year