- Hear the story of the foundations of New York and get a taste of United States history in this fun and informative tour
- Learn about the architectural styles of the city across four eras from a knowledgable tour guide
- Highlights include historic landmarks such as Wall Street, the New York Stock Exchange, Federal Hall, Trinity Church, Oculus Transportation Hub and World Trade Center Memorial
- Ends in the new world of New York City, underneath the impressive One World Trade Center
- A great architectural and historical glimpse into Lower Manhattan!
- 3-hour guided walking tour
- Recommended for ages 14 and above
- Make sure you have breakfast beforehand and bring a light snack
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Met Museum Insider Tour with an Art Professional
On this tour, explore one of the most popular questions in human philosophy: Is this art? And why? To gain an insight into the world of art, join an expert insider as you explore the dynamics of the Met from its opening until present day.
Duration:  1hr 45mins - 2hrs 15mins