- Tour the southern half of Central Park by pedicab led by a friendly, quick-witted guide
- Visit famous sites, like Cherry Hill, Bow Bridge, Model Boat Pond, the Balto Statue, the Dairy, the Sheep Meadow, Strawberry Fields, and Tavern on the Green
- Gain insight into celebrity homes and apartments in Manhattan’s exclusive Upper East Side
- Take advantage of photo opportunities and chances to explore on foot at key attractions
- Two-hour pedicab ride in Central Park led by a knowledgeable, local guide
Pedicab holds a maximum of three people. Exact starting location is confirmed by email or phone. Unless you have strict time restrictions, this tour lasts closer to 3 hours.
Full refund for cancellation will be honored up to and including the day of the tour. If you want to cancel a tour, please contact the tour company as soon as possible. Rescheduling the date and/or time of a tour is permitted.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below