Enjoy exclusive access to the off-limits areas of the historic Basilica of St. Patrick’s Old Cathedral and explore the sacred space by candlelight, marveling at its high, vaulted ceilings, stunning stained glass windows, and Neo-Gothic architecture
- A unique and historic final resting place for over 200 years, where bishops rest alongside notable New Yorkers who shaped the histories of the Catholic Church, New York, and America
- Immerse yourself in the rich history and cultural significance of the church as a knowledgeable guide shares fascinating insights
- Experience a profound sense of serenity as you enter the sacred space, basking in the gentle glow of candlelight
- As this tour takes place in an active church, some time slots may be canceled with short notice due to weddings, funerals, etc.
- Experience is ADA compliant
- No profane attire or costumes allowed, including tank tops and short shorts.
- This tour will take place rain or shine, please be aware that half of the tour is outside and there are no umbrellas or ponchos available on site.
All tickets are non-refundable. In special circumstances, we may be able to help reschedule your ticket to another date and session that has not already sold out.