Head to the National Geographic Encounter: Ocean Odyssey, a virtual ocean in Times Square. Travel through the Pacific to see, hear, and feel its greatest wonders all without getting wet.
Duration:  1hr - 1hr 30mins
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Light up a coral reef that was built from photogrammetry, where more than 1,300 photos were taken on location in the Solomon Islands and were then used to construct 3D models of coral
- Survive a deep-sea battle between two ferocious Humboldt squids, which could have as many as 35,000 teeth each
- Find your way through a twisting kelp forest which is modeled after the Giant Kelp species that grow at a rate of up to 2-feet per day
- Play with mischievous sea lions and escape the jaws of a 50-foot Humpback whale
- Experience 120,000 fish that make their appearance in the magnificent bait ball feeding frenzy
- The recommended age for the experience is 3 years and older. Children 2 and under do not need a ticket to enter.
- A portion of the proceeds from each ticket purchase supports the National Geographic Society’s nonprofit work in conservation, exploration, research and education.
- Language translations are integrated in our Explorer Hall. Subtitles are in Spanish, French, Portuguese, German, Japanese and Chinese.
Meeting location:  226 W 44th St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year