Enjoy a stunning aerial tour of Manhattan's iconic sights from the comfort of a helicopter! See views of Manhattan like never before and take amazing pictures as you fly over NYC's skyline.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Enjoy views of Central Park, the Hudson River, the New York Harbor and the Intrepid Sea Air Space Museum
- See iconic buildings such as the Rockefeller, the World Financial Center, The Empire State, Chrysler, and Met Life buildings
- Take in sights like the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Greenwich Village, South Street Seaport, and the Brooklyn Bridge
- Helicopter tour
- Passengers should arrive 30 minutes prior to the scheduled tour time.
- Valid Government issued photo identification must be presented by all passengers and guests.
- Only cameras and pocket wallets are permitted on the helicopters.
- Complimentary lockers are available to safely hold belongings while flying.
The weight limit is 275 lb per passenger, passengers who weigh more than this or close to this may have to wait for a flight that can safely accommodate their weight. We cannot offer a tour if a seat belt extender is required.
- Tours cancelled within 24 hours of the scheduled tour date/time will not be refunded.
- In the case of a weather cancellation, tours may be rescheduled or refunded (heavy rain & snow, low cloud ceiling, dense fog or lightning).
- Tours rescheduled within 24 hours of the scheduled tour date/time will be charged a $50 per person reschedule fee.
- Flights cannot be rescheduled within 1 hour of check-in time.
Jan 5, 2015
The experience itself was great. What I am unhappy with is Peek's handling of the reservation. When I arrived, they could not find me in the system so I had to wait while they placed calls to Peek.
Meeting location:  6 East River Piers
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year