Spend six days and five nights on a guided tour of Athens. Uncover the city's rich cultural history with a professional leading the way.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Learn everything there is about the capital of Greece, including how it is the birthplace of modern democracy, and home to many archeological sites dating to 5th century BC
- Uncover many different landmarks, such as Temple of Olympian Zeus, Hadrian’s Arch, and more
- Get a chance to visit Mycenae, the Homeric city of Atreides, the city of the ancient poets
- Five nights hotel accommodations
- Five breakfasts
- Bus transportation
- Bilingual guide in Greek and in English
Passport must be valid for six months prior to expiration.
Airfare is not included in this package.
Minors must be accompanied by adults at all times.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least three weeks in advance.
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year