Immerse yourself in NYC’s Prohibition and immigrant history on an evening walking tour, where you’ll explore historic bars and speakeasies, mingle with locals and global travelers, and soak in the vibrant city atmosphere
- Kick off the fun during this prohibition journey by enjoying a drink at the first stop with the rest of the group
- Make your way to the second location, where you’ll learn about the women of the Gilded Age, and the movement that gave rise to an oil King while celebrating over a drink and appetizers
- Cheers to a complimentary prohibition style champagne sample at one of the stops and more drinks can be had as we tell the tale of the period’s most notorious gangsters and infamous bootleggers
- One small sample beverage
- Full cocktails/drinks/food not included.
- 21+ please dress comfy but classy.
- No sportswear.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.