- Admission to the Top of Rock for the best view of the Empire State Building
- Two and a half hour photography workshop at Rockefeller Center, including an opportunity to shoot Rockefeller Center from the ground and 70 stories up
- Instruction on using lines and angles to transform mundane images into unique photography
- Incredible panoramas and photo ops from the Top of the Rock and a visit to St. Patrick’s Cathedral with its photogenic Gothic architecture
- Expert coaching and feedback from a professional photographer
Participants are required to bring their digital camera(s) (point and shoot or DSLR), formatted memory cards, extra batteries, and a small notepad and pen. All levels of experience are encouraged! The material is well-suited for all levels of photographic knowledge. Our group size is capped at 8 students for personalized learning. Lastly, participants under eighteen must be accompanied by an adult; only paid registrants may attend the safari.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below