Take a walk from the Stamp Act of 1765 through President Washington’s Inauguration in 1789. You’ll experience the spellbinding story of the unbelievable events leading up to the American Revolution.
Duration:  2hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Hear about the feuding families and political intrigues that pit neighbor against neighbor, patriot against loyalist.
- Listen to stories about real people like John Holt the “Liberty Printer”, Alexander McDougall, leader of the Sons of Liberty, The Wicked Triumverate and the Odious Six
- Learn about NYC’s beginnings and its strategic role in the American Revolution
- Take a walk through St. Paul’s Chapel, the town’s “Country Church”, built in 1766 and still intact today. We’ll also visit some of the graves in the graveyard
- Walk through an old neighborhood called “Golden Hill” where the first true bloodshed of the American Revolution happened (or did it?)
- We have a 48-hour Cancellation Policy
- If it’s within 48 of the tour start time, there will be no refunds given
Meeting location:  261 Broadway
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year