Discover the sights of NYC with a bus tour that introduces you to the city's most famous landmarks and attractions. Hop on and hop off to explore at your leisure.
Duration:  1hr - 6hrs
Best Price Guaranteed
- Board any of the five routes which have been carefully-designed to show New York’s best landmarks and attractions
- Explore Downtown as you travel through iconic areas like Times Square, 5th Avenue, Broadway and Wall Street.
- Discover Uptown where you’ll visit Midtown and the Upper East Side, passing some of the must-see museums, galleries and theaters, from the Met to Madison Square Garden
- Make your way to Brooklyn as you enjoy top-deck views of Brooklyn Bridge, Propect Park, Grand Army Plaza, Fort Greene Park and much more
- Soak up the sights of New York by night on a guided two-hour tour that showcases all the iconic sights of the Big Apple, lit up at night
- Two-day Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Access to five different route options with over 35 stops to see everything from Downtown, Uptown, Brooklyn, and Harlem
- Live English-speaking guides on all buses
- Pre-recorded commentary available in 10 languages on all buses. Languages included: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Mandarin, Korean and Russian. Listen in via complimentary headphones distributed when you board the bus
- Children under the age of 3 may travel free, but must be accompanied by a dedicated adult (1 adult to 1 child) and cannot occupy a seat that’s meant for a fare-paying passenger.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.
Meeting location:  234 W 42nd St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year