Head out on a hike along the historic trail 1779, used by the patriots during the Revolutionary War. Soak up the scenic views and learn about the area along the way.
Duration:  6hrs - 7hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Get picked up from the Bronx to kick off your guided hike along the historic trail 1779, led by a professional
- Trek along a 4.5 mile radius that is a moderate with a small strenuous section of rock scramble
- Hear stories about the area’s past and present, told by someone who has plenty of insider knowledge
- Guided hike
- Transportation From the Bronx
- Please wear proper foot wear: hiking shoes or running sneakers and bring two-liters of water and snacks/trail lunch, and a backpack to carry it all.
- You must wear weather appropriate clothing. Please, no footies or sneakers with no laces.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 72 hours in advance.
Meeting location:  1982 Westchester Ave
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year