Snap stunning photos of one of New York City's most iconic areas, Central Park. Enjoy an interactive photography workshop to get the perfect shot of the stunning views found throughout the park.
Duration:  2hrs 15mins - 2hrs 45mins
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Trek through Central Park to enjoy views of calm lakes, ornate bridges and the famous Manhattan skyline
- Get tips on creating eye-pleasing compositions and utilizing your camera’s settings for the right shot under varying conditions
- Sharpen your camera skills and take unique shots while getting an insider’s look at Central Park
- Work with a professional guide, who’s an expert on both the city and photography
- Enjoy a breath-taking lake view from Cherry Hill, where trees and the Westside skyline fill out the backdrop
- Interactive photography workshop
- Professional photographer guide
Make sure to bring your camera fully charged with plenty of memory space for at least 100 shots, an extra battery, memory card and any lenses you want to use.
No returns or refunds.
Jun 8, 2020
Jan 28, 2020
Nov 17, 2019
Oct 14, 2019
May 20, 2019
May 9, 2019
Oct 31, 2018
Tour guide was very nice but the tour was in Spanish.
Aug 6, 2018
Jul 23, 2018
May 28, 2018
Meeting location:  767 5th Ave
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year