Head to Patchogue to check out the dining scene on a self-paced, web-guided tour with a pre-set menu. Explore three savory sit-down restaurants and two sweet stops, while taking part in a mystery game.
- Set off on a web-guided food tour through Patchogue, New York, led by your smart-phone or tablet
- Weave in and out of 5 different restaurants where you’ll nosh on small plates consisting of sweet and savory treats
- Solve gentle puzzles and riddles during a mystery game that will take place throughout your journey
- Hit up a local retail spot along the way, known for its quirky finds at impressive prices
- Four-hour guided tour
- Three savory sensations (enough to be very full)
- Two sweet stops
- Souvenir glasses
- About 1 mile total of outdoor walking is required between venues
- Bring your charged smart-phone and a big appetite, and dress season-smart
For private groups of 3-8. Individuals and couples will not be combined with strangers to meet the minimum, because some of the dishes are shared plates.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below