Head to Patchogue to check out the dining scene on a self-paced, web-guided tour with a pre-set menu. Explore three savory sit-down restaurants and two sweet stops, while taking part in a mystery game.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Set off on a web-guided food tour through Patchogue, New York, led by your smart-phone or tablet
- Weave in and out of 5 different restaurants where you’ll nosh on small plates consisting of sweet and savory treats
- Solve gentle puzzles and riddles during a mystery game that will take place throughout your journey
- Hit up a local retail spot along the way, known for its quirky finds at impressive prices
- Four-hour guided tour
- Three savory sensations (enough to be very full)
- Two sweet stops
- Souvenir glasses
- About 1 mile total of outdoor walking is required between venues
- Bring your charged smart-phone and a big appetite, and dress season-smart
For private groups of 3-8. Individuals and couples will not be combined with strangers to meet the minimum, because some of the dishes are shared plates.
Mar 8, 2020
I went with myself and my teenage children- overall it’s a great experience-a few things ....in the locker we were told there were glasses and supplies but there was none - the stamp served no purpose unless the staff was supposed to use it in some way but they were clueless and in most of the places the timing was off for the props which was confusing , or they didn’t know what to do, and almost all seemed embarrassed or put out rather than smiling about us being there.
Jan 9, 2020
The food was great, but I think the puzzles could be made a bit tougher than they were
Dec 24, 2019
We had a great time and the food was delicious. The couple of issues we experienced were that the safe was already unlocked at Record stop and not all the materials were in it. Also, when we went to Local Burger we could not find the clue on the wall because it was completely covered by the pull down tv screen that was showing the football game
Meeting location:  E Main St
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year