Visit New York's dark past, when its streets were plagued with organized crime and gang violence. Welcome to the gangsters' playground!
Duration:  2hrs 30mins
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- New York City’s historic past is plagued by dark events and powerful criminals who took the law into their own hands.
- Explore notorious places while learning about gangs who occupied the city’s neighbourhoods.
- Little Italy - where The Mafia or Cosa Nostra wreaked havoc and mob members were gunned down in the streets. Learn of the demise of the last don - John Gotti.
- Chinatown – was home to the Tong gangs, where the infamous two Tongs would rage war on each other.
- The battles were so violent the streets became known as “Bloody Angle”. Explore the underground tunnels and hear stories of their wars.
- The Five Points – The Gangs of NY – As the Irish escaped the potato famine in Ireland they landed in NY in the most poverty stricken slum in NYC. See where the five points converged, and gang extortion, houses of ill-repute, and crime flourished.
A two and a half hour guided walking tour of New York’s historic gangster scene
There are no refunds for this tour unless cancelled by Metro NYC Tours.
Sep 25, 2017
It wasn't a gangster mob tour. Ike was a nice tour guide with lots of experiences, but my husband and I said several times "this is more of a Law and Order tour than a mob tour".....and when we got our handout at the end of the tour, it actually said at the top "Law and Order tour" we don't watch law and order, never have. I guess he combines tours, so There were maybe 2 decent mobster stories, Everything else was a far reach,law and order related, or movie scenes of old movies, many of which we'd never seen or heard of. Ike was great but I recommend splitting the tours so they are more specialized.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year