Learn to make the beloved pastry cannoli in New York City. Work alongside the cannoli expert Allison Scola and Sicilian pastry chef Giusto Priola of Cacio e Vino restaurant.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Spend a winter afternoon learning how to make a cannoli from two people who know the most about these delicious treats
- Hang out with Allison Scola, who is featured in the Amazon Prime documentary “Cannoli” and Sicilian pastry chef and owner of Cacio e Vino Giusto Priola
- Get your hands in the dough and the ricotta to whip up the perfect authentic cannoli while following the steps from the pros
- Start from scratch and after a couple of hours you’ll be eating this world-famous, Sicilian dessert with an espresso
- All the ingredients to make cannoli
- Lesson about the history and culture of cannoli
- Recipe to take home
- Coffee Drinks
- Cannoli to eat and take home
There will be nuts (pistachios and almonds) present at this event.
In the event you need to cancel, you must do so by 24-hours in advance, in writing to receive a full refund.
Meeting location:  80 2nd Ave
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year