Hold onto your hats and get ready for the ride of your life. Experience New York’s only jet powered thrill-ride speedboat attraction as you explore the city's most famous sights!
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Head out on a guided tour on The Beast, a heart-pounding speedboat experience you won’t forget
- Charge the river waters as you check out the Statue of Liberty up close, getting within 100-feet of this famous icon
- Race by One World Trade and Ellis Island with an experienced captain, who will slow the boat down for perfect photo opportunities!
- Thirty-minute ride
- Music soundtrack during ride
- Seat belts and handrail access
- Please arrive 30 minutes before your departure time
- Rockets through the water at up to a heart-pounding 45 mph / 72 kph
- The speedboat will not go out if it’s raining
- You may get wet!
- We travel at high speeds and bounce around, so nobody who is pregnant, has heart conditions or back injuries should ride
- Passengers must be taller than 40 inches / 102 cm to ride. Children must be able to sit in their own seat without assistance
Meeting location:  Pier 83 W 42nd St
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year