Snap incredible photos of world-famous New York landmarks as you soar over the city in an open door helicopter. Fly over Central Park, the Empire State Building and more for amazing shots.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Grab your camera to capture amazing photos of New York City from a helicopter with the doors removed for obstacle-free shots
- Snap away as you pass over Central Park: fill your photo with the green of the park, which contrasts with the surrounding skyscrapers
- Wave to the bustling crowds of Times Square, fly close to the Empire State Building and take in Midtown Manhattan
- Enjoy a crowd-free waiting lounge complete with tasty snacks and beverages before your flight
- One-hour open-door helicopter flight shared with other passengers (minimum 2 required)
- Additional $25 per person airport fee payable at check in
- Tours depart from Westchester Airport outside New York City, easily accessible by train or car
- Customer must have their own equipment
- Please dress for the season and keep in mind that it’s much colder up in the air than on the ground
- Maximum weight is 250 lbs per passenger
- All cameras and smartphones must be secured with neck straps or wrist straps.
- The use of poles or selfie sticks that could protrude from the aircraft is prohibited.
- Legs and feet must be kept inside the aircraft at all times: anyone violating this important safety rule will be subject to immediate termination of their flight, with no refund, and a penalty of $250.
Customer must change or cancel at least 48 hours before scheduled flight. In case of poor weather or helicopter maintenance, operator will notify customer at least 2 hours before departure.
Meeting location:  67 Tower Rd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year