See Lower Manhattan from a whole new frightening angle, as you walk down the streets with your engaging guide who won’t hold back on gruesome stories of its past.
- Walk the oldest street of Manhattan, while feeling the ghosts of its past along the way
- Hear the horrific tales of colonial torture, a grave robbing riot and burnings at the stake
- Learn of a local murder linked to Jack the Ripper
- Lower Manhattan walking tour
- Tour does not go inside any buildings.
- Wear weather-appropriate clothing and comfortable walking shoes.
You will receive a full refund if you cancel 24 hours before the tour start time. Cancellations made the day of the tour result in a 50% refund. Tours run rain or shine. Tour may be canceled if less than 4 guests sign up.