Hang out in the Lower East Side on a guided walking tour. Learn how this neighborhood that has been the melting pot for immigrants for generations.
Duration:  2hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Discover the Lower East Side’s history, hearing stories about the many immigrants that have called this area home
- Uncover many of the area’s local landmarks, such as Sunshine Theater, Red Square, Orchard Street, Russ and Daughters, Katzs Deli, and more
- Stroll by the neighborhood’s hottest restaurants and boutiques, uncovering everything this place has to offer
- Guided walking tour
Guests should wear comfortable walking shoes and sneakers for this walking tour.
- No pets are allowed on the walking tour.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult at all times
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 72 hours in advance.
Meeting location:  137 E Houston St
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year