- Journey down lantern-studded streets in Chinatown and past authentic pizza parlors in Little Italy on a four-and-a-half mile run
- Encounter neighborhoods with personalities all their own, including sassy SoHo and burgeoning Bowery
- Catch your breath at sightseeing spots throughout the tour, including Old St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Katz’s Deli and the Eldridge Street Synagogue
- Hear stories of immigration and learn about New York City’s deep-seated cultural influences
- Discover famous restaurants, music venues and clubs that have made the Lower East Side such a hip destination
- Bottled water
- Guided run through the Lower East Side
Your running guide will carry a backpack to carry small items for you if necessary. Tours run rain or shine, so please wear weather-appropriate running clothes. Please bring your own camera.
Rain check for cancellations made within 48 hours of tour.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below