- Learn to use a forge and other modern blacksmithing equipment
- Heat up metal and mold it into a beautiful bottle opener
- A professional metal artist will take you through the forging process step-by-step
- Tools to complete project
- Safety gear, including eye protection, gloves, and welding jacket.
- Please wear close-toed shoes.
- Have your long hair tied back and wear clothing that is not too loose and non-flammable.
- Get ready to get dirty.
- Must be 18 years old to take this class.
- Please arrive on time.
- Must be able to hold a heavy hammer and strike hot metal.
Please allow four days notice to reschedule a booking. A $45 fee will be required to reschedule after this time. There will be no refunds for day-of cancellations and no-shows. If you are visibly intoxicated you will not be able to participate in the class.