- Learn to use a forge and other modern blacksmithing equipment
- Heat up metal and mold it into a beautiful bottle opener
- A professional metal artist will take you through the forging process step-by-step
- Tools to complete project
- Safety gear, including eye protection, gloves, and welding jacket.
- Please wear close-toed shoes.
- Have your long hair tied back and wear clothing that is not too loose and non-flammable.
- Get ready to get dirty.
- Must be 18 years old to take this class.
- Please arrive on time.
- Must be able to hold a heavy hammer and strike hot metal.
Please allow four days notice to reschedule a booking. A $45 fee will be required to reschedule after this time. There will be no refunds for day-of cancellations and no-shows. If you are visibly intoxicated you will not be able to participate in the class.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
"How to Make a Cube" - Intro to Welding Class in Brooklyn
Learn the welding essentials from some pros in a fun and creative environment in Brooklyn. Participants will turn a steel tube into a beautiful 6" x 6" x 6" cube, with a focus on measuring, cutting, fitting, clamping, welding, and lots of grinding!
Private Metal Fabrication Class in Brooklyn
Enjoy 2 hours of private 1:1 instruction in this welding class. Got an idea? We will help you get started planning, engineering and welding approach. We can also use this time to provided targeted instruction about anything related to metal fabrication and arc welding.