Explore Harlem, New York’s historic neighborhood, with stops at iconic landmarks and a special focus on honoring great African Americans who have left a significant impact on this cherished community
- Visit iconic locations such as the Abyssinian Baptist Church, Apollo Theater, Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture, and 125th Street
- See exciting public art, including murals of Dizzy Gillespie, statues of Harriet Tubman and Adam Clayton Powell, Jr., and a stunning mosaic entitled “The Spirit of Harlem”
- Explore a captivating journey through the landmarked neighborhoods of Astor Row, Mount Morris Park, and Strivers Row in Harlem, witnessing the rich tribute to great African Americans and others who have left a lasting impact on this cherished community
- Enjoy the charm of Harlem’s beautiful architecture and wide boulevards while making a delightful stop at the African Market, offering an array of clothing, jewelry, and handicrafts to explore
- A friendly and knowledgeable tour guide will stop at cultural institutions, churches, landmarked districts, and public art installations in Harlem
- All while we walk the beautiful wide boulevards and row houses of one of New York’s mist iconic and open neighborhoods
- Most important is to wear some sturdy and comfortable footwear, as this is a walking tour.
- If the weather is cold, please be sure to wear/bring warm enough clothing including hat and gloves.
Full refund if you cancel up to 48 hours in advance.