Immerse yourself in Harlem’s vibrant scene: cap off your night with a guided tour along 125th Street, journeying uptown to savor the finest live jazz at select venues
- Embark on a soulful journey through Harlem, exploring iconic sites on 125th Street and Adam Clayton Powell Blvd., tracing the footsteps of jazz legends like Duke Ellington and Billie Holiday
- Immerse yourself in the rich history and architectural beauty of Harlem, from its historic churches to the homes of past jazz greats, culminating in a vibrant live jazz experience
- Savor a night of unforgettable jazz music, accompanied by the option to indulge in delicious food and drinks, making for a perfect blend of cultural exploration and entertainment
- Walking Tour
- Entry to some world-class jazz performances
- Please wear comfortable shoes.
- Suitable for ages 16 and up.
Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded, however you can reschedule for a future date. Contact us by phone or email, prior to your event to reschedule. No-shows will be charged the full price.