Dive into Harlem’s rich history and culture on a comprehensive four-hour tour, exploring iconic landmarks, experiencing the renowned gospel scene, and savoring the finest brunch offerings of the area
- Begin your journey at the legendary Apollo Theater, wander through the vibrant 125th Street, and delve into the rich history of the Mount Morris Park Historic District, home to many celebrated musicians and entertainers
- Feel the vibrant pulse of Harlem with its hand-clapping, foot-stomping gospel music and participate in uplifting sermons at famed churches like the Abyssinian Baptist Church
- Culminate your Harlem experience with a gourmet brunch, indulging in the finest ethnic culinary delights prepared by Harlem’s top chefs, for a perfect blend of spiritual and gastronomical fulfillment
- Walking Tour
- Delicious brunch
- Incredible gospel music
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes/sneakers.
- Kids 6 and under go free.
Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded, however you can reschedule for a future date. Contact us by phone or email, prior to your event to reschedule. No-shows will be charged the full price.